Folly Beach Local Info
Add Your Heading Text Here
Wondering how to go about your holiday exploration? Look no more! We have come up with the perfect Folly Beach local guide to help you meet your vacation needs.
• Enjoy the ocean view while grabbing a drink and some tasty treats at Chico Feo, or lose yourself amidst the seafood delicacies at Folly Beach Crab Shack, which is assured to become your favorite.
Chef’s pick- Tobago Roll Sushi at Snapper Jack’s
• Find all your beach needs- beachwear, gifts, mementos, or surfing essentials- at Treasure Island shop.
Mustn’t miss- Folly Beach Farmers Market
• Calm your nerves at Shadow Race Park, enjoy the breathtaking view from Folly Beach’s Fishing Pier, enrich historical knowledge at Fort Sumter, or enjoy with your family at Splash Island Waterpark.
In the Spotlight- South Carolina Aquarium
Our Most Recommended Things to Do in Folly Beach and Charleston
Cannot make up your mind while deciding on how to plan your day? Here are some of our recommendations for things to do on Folly Beach and Charleston:
• Start your day at Lost Dog Cafe, the perfect breakfast joint
•Bear witness to history at the McLeod Plantation, Fort Sumter, and Seashore Farmer’s Lodge
• Wander aimlessly among the South Carolina Aquarium’s aquatic flora and fauna
•Bask in the relaxing shade of the ancient Angel Oak tree.
•Enjoy yourselves at the Splash Zone Water Park
•Grab your lunch and socialize with the locals at Planet Follywood
•Watch the sunset by Morris Island Lighthouse
•Shop your heart’s content from Mr. John’s Beach Store
• Finally, after an enjoyable day exploring Folly Beach and Charleston, stop by Lowlife Bar for a drink and dinner while admiring the ocean at night.